Monday 12 October 2015

self-confidence. self-consciousness

Hello everyone.

Welcome on the other side. Welcome in my world, where reality is a prison. Follow me and I’ll try to show you what can be found behind a mirror. You’ll know a different meaning of words, you’ll see a different colours of paintings, you’ll hear a different sound of a melody. Open the doors of perception. Feel. Look for. Find your own way. 

Because it’s people’s vice to look without seeing and listen without hearing. There’s an inspiration in every second we live. Just feel the motion. Don’t be afraid to hear the voice which is calling you. It’s your life and nobody else can live it for you. We were born to be who we are today. These are our choices and our decisions that have made us us. Jim Morrison said: ‘The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are’. I don’t think it’s only their fault. The main murderer is the world we live in and the media. They’re telling us what to do, what to like, how to look, how to act. Do you really want to be a part of it? Don’t feel upset if you don’t know the direction. As Carl Sandburg said: ‘I am an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way’. The most important thing is to feel comfortable in your skin. 'I want the respect of intelligent men but I will choose for myself the intelligent. I love art but I decide for myself what is art. I adore beauty but only my own soul shall tell me what is beauty. I worship God but I define and describe God for myself.' (C. Sandburg). We are different. We see things in different ways. We perceive different feelings. Read the directions of your heart and 'directly you will be directed in the right direction.' (L. Carroll).

Be yourself, whatever it means to you. Be real. Be true. Don't hide behind all those things that just don't matter. Be yourself. Everyone else it already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment