Thursday 19 November 2015

cosmic energy

Although I usually write at night, when the world is dark and there's no light except the moonlight, 
I feel a need to write now, in the middle of the day.

Does Cosmos care about us?

Is our destiny somewhere there, above us, between stars?

I know there is.

I know that everything we do is possible thanks to that cosmic energy which fills each of us. I know that this black expanse in which hang stars, planets, meteors and everything else is present in our bodies and our minds.

I think every man is a reflection of Cosmos. And every man perceives it in different way.
For ancient Greeks it was a symbol of order. And I think they were quite happy and equable.
When I look up, I feel Chaos.

Maybe I'm not ready to accept that challenge. Maybe I don't know my power yet. Maybe I know that it could take me in possession, to seize me. And I'm not ready.

I'm sure I'll be great one day. I know I am strong. But I have to be prepared when it comes a day of my trial.

For now, my power is lurking inside me. I hear its rumbles, I see it opening its eyes slowly. And I feel that the moment of awakening is coming.

But I have to be ready for that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment