Sunday 1 November 2015

don't blink

I love tattoo art. I love to write down on my skin things that means a lot to me. Till now, there are five symbols on my body. And I want to get another one. This time it will say ‘don’t blink’.

I’ve already told it to many people, and the reaction of majority has been the same: frown forehead, mockery in the eyes and even some kind of feeling sorry for a silly girl who wants to disfigure her body. The rest has pretended to understand. But I bet they haven’t.

So?

Don’t blink. Because you are a child, and you spend a couple of years playing with other children. Then you go to school and you don’t understand anything, you just learn and clean your room because your parents want you to do it. Don’t blink. Because you go to a high school and you think yourself high and mighty. Because then you meet somebody. Don’t blink; you’re a student and your beloved from school becomes your wife. Don’t blink, because your children grow up and move away to start a new life. You are fifty now and you lie in bed with your love, praying to God to die before she dies. So don’t blink, because the time won’t stop.

It’s necessary to live immediately. It’s later than it seems to be.

I still look upon the sky and I still feel the chaos inside. Soon there won’t be place for me here. I’m nothing. I’m everything. I want to be everywhere. I want to reach the stars standing on tip-toe.

I remember when I was fascinated by the psychedelia. I was sitting in my room full of hookah’s smoke where the only light was the light of a candle. On the wall there was a giant poster of Jim Morrison. I saw him appearing and disappearing until he just went away. Now I’ve got the same feeling.

I’m in the eye of a storm. In a whirl of colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment