Wednesday 16 December 2015

far away

I need sun.
I’m a Leo. I’m a creature of light and warmth. I’m full of energy, I’m full of passion.

I think we are determined by the time we were born.  Stars’ constellations make us being us. We are Cosmos. We are reflection of the  universe. A man can imagine things, but he always relies on things he already knows. A man can name things, but always using words which already exist. If we saw something unknown, we could only describe it by comparing it to something known.
It’s sad.

We’ve got potential. We can do everything. Impossible is nothing, it only takes more time. We are humans, we are living, we are feeling, we are thinking. Isn’t it enough to know we are powerful?
I am strong and I need sun. I like ambers and I am proud. I am a woman of love and faith. I am an idea.

Sometimes I feel like being far away from my body. I leave it because it’s too heavy to take it with me. Sometimes I hear buzzing in my ears and I see fog. Everybody and everything moves in slow motion.

I hear sounds but I don’t care.

I see faces and I forget them.


I am far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment