Thursday 17 March 2016

shadows, creatures

So here I am again.
But this time with no doubts.
I’ve found someone special and I’ve experienced something important.
There is no more chaos.
There is no more pain.
I feel the Universe inside and it gives me power.

A few years ago I read a story written by one of those cat-people, 
a member of that strange category of humans who are nothing but shadows, creatures of night,
who don’t really exist, but you feel them even if you can’t touch them. 
That was a story of a demon boy who ate a star, and with it all of its years of solitude.

I’ve understood many things. Now I know you can’t go on if it takes your breath away.
You can’t be a slave. Nobody can tell you what to do. Nobody can tell you what to think.
You have to live on your own.
You have to fight alone.
Just as you’ll die. Alone.

We were just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl.
Now we’ve found each other in that hopeless place called Earth.

We don’t belong here. We’re nothing and we’re everything. We came from the stars

I’m a question and you’re an answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment