Friday 25 March 2016

storms, stars

Something is coming.
It's near.

It's something huge, a black immensity. I see two storms pushing against each other.
I see emptiness, I see space dust, I see everything spinning, going up and down.

I see myself in the middle of nowhere. Upside down.

I was seen dancing and I was thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
I knew him and I didn't know him.
I talked to him and it there was someone else inside.
Who the hell was I looking at?
And what the hell was I looking for?

I'm not only thought to be insane.
I must be insane.
Everybody is mad here.

I understand him like I've never understood anyone.
And he knew everything about me the first time we talked.
So there must be something evil in my head.
He showed me that dark side of my soul.

I've got a war to fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment