Monday 4 April 2016

event horizon



Maybe one day I’ll be an honest girl.
Long roads, long days, of sunrise to sunset.
I’m doing the best I can.

Is there an answer upon us?
Who came from the stars thousands of years ago?
Who explained us the world and then just disappeared, 
leaving that stupid nation on its own?

I can’t believe it, I can’t, I’m trying so hard and I’m not able to do it, 
my entire body’s screaming,
is negating it, denying. I hear screams, voices, 
I see hands like giant spiders coming to me, touching me, 
trying to get me, to catch me, cold, dead hands.

And I see moles.

And I knew you were different, you are different, 
at least, you had been different before I learned everything about you. 
And now I am naked, and you are naked, we both are 
and we are floating in that black vacuum full of stars.

You were my event horizon. I crossed the border 
and there’s nothing on the other side. 
Do you understand?

I can’t come back.
 I’ve left my body here because it is too heavy to bring it with me.
But she has stayed and she’s pretending me.

Watch out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment