Wednesday 20 April 2016

me, myself and i

Me, myself and I.

Hey, you. Yes, you. Tell me your name,
because I want to know who I am looking at.

At night, I journey through different spaces and different dimensions.
I change shape just to hide in those places.
I swim in the sea of light.

But then there comes an awakeness.
I fall into the ocean of darkness.

And a dream is under that ocean in which we immerse every night.
Then, in the morning, we wake up, wet, out of breath, with stinging eyes.

This is the end, beautiful friend. 
This is the end, my only friend. The end.
It hurts to set you free but you’ll never follow me.
The end of laughter and sift lies.
The end of nights we tried to die.

*

let’s talk, and not just speak

because my world is falling to pieces 

No comments:

Post a Comment